OPTIDRIVE ECO PUMP CONTROL
1.0HP - 350HP
200 - 240V, 380 - 480V, 500 - 600V
Single & Three Phase Input
IP20 (panel mount): 1.0HP - 100HP
IP66/NEMA 4X: 1.0HP - 15HP
IP55/NEMA 12: 7.5HP - 250HP
Energy Efficient Pumping with OPTIFLOW!
- Delivers precise flows or constant pressure!
- Lowers voltage drawdown on power lines at start-up!
- Removes the need for pump control valves in many situations!
- Assures pumps working at optimum efficiency!
- Controlled accel/decal, and skip frequencies to minimize water-hammer in pipelines!
- Decreases wear on pumps and motors!
- Single-Phase Input available through 125HP!
ECO OPTIFLOW – Multi-Drive Network
Co-ordinated pump station control, built into each drive as standard, allows independent control of multiple pump applications
- All pumps operate as variable speed for maximum energy savings.
- Equal run time sharing across every pump.
- Automatic system reconfiguration in the event of a pump fault (including the master pump).
- Continued systems operation when drives are individually powered off (including the master drive).
- Communication and +24V control voltage shared between drives via a standard RJ45 patch lead.
- Independent maintenance indicators for each pump.
- Any pump can be switched to HAND operation with a touch of a button, and will automatically rejoin the network when switched back to AUTO.
- For Wastewater applications each pump can be set for blockage/ragging detection and activate an automatic cleaning cycle.
- Optional mains/power supply Disconnect with lock-off for safe pump maintenance.
- OPTIFLOW function configured through simple parameter set-up and intelligent drive self configuration.
Cascade Control Pump Staging - Variable speed duty pump with up to 4 assist pumps!
Optidrive ECO Pump Control can provide automatic operating time monitoring and balancing for assist pumps to share duty cycle Run time clocks for all fixed speed assist pumps are maintained and visible within the Optidrive ECO for integration into the pump system maintenance schedules.
OPTIFLOW - Multi-Drive Network Operation
Invertek has developed advanced mathematical algorithms and uses the very latest hardware technology to ensure Optidrive P2 provides exceptional motor control with a simple interface to help users easily apply the benefits to their applications.
Avoid Pump Downtime!
Blockage Detect/Clear - Can detect pump blockages and trigger a programmed clearing cycle to automatically clear them, preventing downtimes.
Dry Run Protection - Can evaluate a pump’s speed/power and shut it off, or warn when the pump starts to run dry, protecting it from hear/friction damage.
Pump Stir Cycle - Triggered by a settable period of inactivity, a configurable cleaning cycle can be run to clear sediment, ensuring the pump is ready to run when needed.
Motor Preheat Function - To help ensure moisture is not permitted to collect on the motor in periods of inactivity and prior to motor start-up. Keeps condensation from developing in the motor during cold periods. Feature is fully configurable, meaning pump is always available when needed.