Variable Frequency Drives in Oklahoma City
At Invertek Drives Midwest, LLC, we understand that companies and homeowners alike need to reduce their energy use. With increasing costs and environmental concerns, taking control of your energy is more important than ever.
Variable frequency drives (VFD) are adjustable speed drives that allow you to increase control over your high-power machinery. Businesses and homeowners are now able to understand and adjust how much power their systems are using.
Invertek Drives Midwest, LLC is a regional company that manufactures and distributes VFDs to homes and businesses throughout Oklahoma City.
To find out more about motor control, set up a consultation with our team. Call (314) 614-4788 now!
The Many Benefits of Variable Frequency Drives
Most motors are made to run at uniform speeds regardless of what they are powering. Some applications use way more energy than they need to run, wasting precious resources and money.
That’s where a variable frequency drive comes into play. The VFD helps operations to run efficiently, allowing machinery to use the exact amount of energy needed, no more, no less.
The many benefits of installing a VFD include:
- Total control over force and torque, meaning that appliances can be revved up, slowed down, or immediately stopped, depending on the needs of the application.
- Reduced energy costs by up to 70%. Speed levels are delivered as needed, meaning that no energy is being wasted. Ensuring that your energy bill reflects the actual benefit of the machine.
- Noise reduction in commercial and residential settings, powerful machinery tends to omit a lot of noise. VFDs are designed to reduce and muffle these sounds, leading to a more peaceful and tranquil environment.
- Ultimate protection of equipment. Installing a VFD works to protect your machinery from rupture and damage long into the future. With controlled energy use and an automatic halting function, mechanisms have an increased lifespan, saving you time and money on repairs.
Who Uses Variable Frequency Drives?
Variable frequency drives can be found in residences, as well as various commercial and industrial settings. VFDs are primarily used to control fans, pumps, and compressors.
These useful tools are found throughout Oklahoma City, and a vast majority of them have been manufactured by none other than yours truly.
Some key industries include:
- Pools and recreation centers
- Factories and manufacturing plants
- Construction companies
- The oil and gas sector
- The agriculture sector
- Industrial kitchens
- And more
Variable Frequency Drives from Invertek Drives Midwest, LLC
Our company grew out of apparent demand for energy reduction in Oklahoma City. Our founders realized that homeowners, plant owners, and business owners alike were struggling to afford their energy bills.
When we investigated it, we found that there was no use in wasting money and resources. There was a way to cut costs and reduce environmental strains: VFD.
We have now been manufacturing and distributing this heroic machinery for years. Our VFDs are the very best on the market with a stellar performance, increased usability, and game-changing results.
Save Time, Money and Energy with a VFD Today
Don’t continue to waste your hard-earned money paying for energy that isn’t even being used. Protect your machinery and increase its function and lifespan by installing VFD today.
Get in touch with Invertek Drives Midwest, LLC to find out more!